Interdisciplinary research on the origin of life
- Interaction between spin-polarized radiation and chiral molecules (with a focus on DNA)
- Theoretical and experimental work on the origin of biological homochirality
- Cosmic radiation doses at different astrophysical environments targets for the search of life
Black hole magnetosphere and jet formation
- Relativistic jets formation and collimation around supermassive black holes
- Interpretation of EHT observations (M87)
- Physics of the central engine in gamma-ray bursts (GRBs)
Multi-messenger astroparticle physics
- Physics of cosmic rays accelerators (gamma-ray bursts, accretion shocks, jets)
- Origin of ultrahigh energy cosmic-ray anisotropies (interpretation of the dipole anisotropy)
- Propagation of ultra-high energy cosmic rays in Galactic and extragalactic magnetic fields
- Production of γ-rays, neutrinos from GRBs (core-collapse supernovae and binary neutrons star mergers)
- Production of cosmogenic γ-rays and neutrinos backgrounds
My CV can be downloaded here.
Publications: 28 peer-reviewed papers (25 with 5 authors or less, 16 as first author).